The program introduces participants to Intentional Torts, Negligence & Strict Liability in essence. The Course will provide knowledge in Torts and negligence applicable internationally and America. The Course also provides students with a grasp on principles of strict liability and major rules and principles covering Torts. The program includes intentionally and negligently inflicted harms, liability without fault and liability for defective and dangerous products.
The program consists of seven modules,
- Module 1: Concept of Intent
- Module 2: Intentional Infliction of Mental Distress
- Module 3: Trespass and Nuisance
- Module 4: Defamation
- Module 5: Privacy
- Module 6: Intentional Misrepresentation
- Module 7: Duty and Failure to Act
Study process includes;
- Slide presentations
- Viewing Videos
- Question & Answer sessions
- Working assignments on real life problems
- Case Studies
- Project Assignments
- Test paper after each module
- Study material
- Text Books / Extracts
- Discussion forum
Students are assessed on their performance in the,
- Tests at the end of each Module: 30%,
- Case Studies: 10%,
- Course Work: 15%,
- Assignments: 10%,
- Reports & Essays 8%,
- Discussion Forum: 5%,
- Innovative ideas: 7%,
- Final Examination: 15%.
There is no prescribed duration of the Course. However, Two hours per day study will normally complete the Course in 3 months. However, the duration is directly dependent on the time spent and effort given to studies.
- Credit Pass in English in IGCSE, and
- IGCSE or similar with 6 subjects, and
- 3 years experience in a law office, or
- 4 years experience in the law field.
Shown above are the minimum requirements to follow this Course. However, a Bachelors Degree will be desirable to follow the course at ease. Those who have differing qualifications and experience shall write to, email@example.com, for exemptions or clearing any doubts prior to applying.
WHO HAS ALREADY FOLLOWED THE COURSE
A diverse range of individuals have been benefitted from the Course. Among them were;
- Legal Office Employees,
- Law Enforcement Officers,
- Law Specialists,
- Law Teachers,
- Civil Court Officials,
- Individuals seeking employment in Law sector.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THE PROGRAM
- Course Notes.
- Course Work.
- Case Studies.
- Exercises from the industry.
- Videos for visual knowledge (where applicable).
- Tutorials & corrected Answers.
- Discussions with other participants.
- Final Exam.
- Guide for consultation and guidance.
- Relevant Books on the Subject in PDF form.
- Program Certificate printed in elegant parchment paper.
- Recommendation letters to employers,
- Free Consultation for subject related queries for one year,
- Enrollment into Academate Scheme,
- Free Membership to the Association of Law Professionals.
- One year Free Subscription to ‘Law Professional Magazine’.
CERTIFICATE ISSUED ON COMPLETION
Diploma in Tort Law.
FEES & PAYMENT OPTIONS
Registration Fee: $ 50.00,
Course Fee: $ 1,200.00.
Payment Options of the Course Fee
Option 1: Single Payment of $ 1,100.00, saving $ 100.00,
Option 2: Three equal instalments of $ 420.00 each,
Option 3: Module based seven payments of $ 190.00 each.
Step – 1: Proceed to the Application for enrolment to this course,
Step – 2: If you have already submitted your Application and have received our email confirming the acceptance to the program, please proceed to the payment by selecting the desired payment option from above.
Upon receiving the confirmation of your payment from the payment processor, you will receive an email with a link to your course and the password.