The program introduces students to the basics of law and ethics and then progresses in to detailed insights in to various parts of the involved section in learning the subject comprehensively. The Course will provide knowledge and skills necessary to be an expert in international trade law. The Course also discusses about the Vienna Convention and other governing laws and jurisdictions as applicable.
The program consists of eight modules,
- Module 1: Introduction to Law and Ethics,
- Module 2: Concepts and functions in international trade,
- Module 3: Risk and Property,
- Module 4: CIF, FOB, Bills of Lading, LC,
- Module 5: Transportation and Transport Documents,
- Module 6: Disputes and Remedies,
- Module 7: Vienna Convention on International Sale of Goods,
- Module 8: Governing Laws and Jurisdictions.
Study process includes;
- Slide presentations
- Viewing Videos
- Question & Answer sessions
- Working assignments on real life problems
- Case Studies
- Project Assignments
- Test paper after each module
- Study material
- Text Books / Extracts
- Discussion forum
Students are assessed on their performance in the,
- Tests at the end of each Module: 30%,
- Case Studies: 10%,
- Course Work: 15%,
- Assignments: 10%,
- Reports & Essays 8%,
- Discussion Forum: 5%,
- Innovative ideas: 7%,
- Final Examination: 15%.
There is no prescribed duration of the Course. However, Two hours per day study will normally complete the Course in 3 months. However, the duration is directly depend on the time spent and effort given to studies.
- Credit Pass in English in IGCSE, and
- IGCSE or similar with 6 subjects, and
- 3 years experience in a law office, or
- 4 years experience in the law field, or
- 3 years experience in business or import/export.
Shown above are the minimum requirements to follow this Course. However, a Bachelors Degree will be desirable to follow the course at ease. Those who have differing qualifications and experience shall write to, firstname.lastname@example.org, for exemptions or clearing any doubts prior to applying.
WHO HAS ALREADY FOLLOWED THE COURSE
A diverse range of individuals have been benefitted from the Course. Among them were;
- Import / export Personnel,
- Shipping Personnel,
- Cargo Office Personnel,
- International Business Personnel,
- Individuals seeking entry into international trade activities.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THE PROGRAM
- Course Notes.
- Course Work.
- Case Studies.
- Exercises from the Industry.
- Tutorials & corrected Answers.
- Discussions with other participants.
- Final Exam.
- Guide for consultation & guidance.
- Relevant Books on the Subject in PDF form.
- Program Certificate printed in elegant parchment paper.
- Recommendation letters to employers,
- Free Consultation for subject related queries for one year,
- Enrolment into Academate Scheme,
- Free Membership to the Association of Law Professionals.
- One year Free Subscription to ‘Law Professional” Magazine.
CERTIFICATE ISSUED ON COMPLETION
Diploma in International Trade Law.
FEES & PAYMENT OPTIONS
Registration Fee: $ 50.00,
Course Fee: $ 1,200.00.
Payment Options of the Course Fee
Option 1: Single Payment of $ 1,100.00, saving $ 100.00,
Option 2: Three equal instalments of $ 420.00 each,
Option 3: Module based eight payments of $ 170.00 each.
Step – 1: Proceed to the Application for enrolment to this course,
Step – 2: If you have already submitted your Application and have received our email confirming the acceptance to the program, please proceed to the payment by selecting the desired payment option from above.
Upon receiving the confirmation of your payment from the payment processor, you will receive an email with a link to your course and the password.